Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello!

Well, hello there... Considering you can plainly see this is my first post, I won't lie and say this blogging thing is old hat to me; it's not.  But I figure - I like talking, and about a hodge podge of stuff, so why not share it with the world via cyberspace?  Like most people on here, I suppose, I plan to use this page to share things I'm interested in and that hopefully will enrich your life somehow, even if it's just a way to help you waste a few minutes at work while the boss isn't watching.

Case in point:  This video, which my friends and I watched repeatedly at work last week.


 Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! seriously cracks me up!! good luck on the blog, b!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the time he got to ross and the biology class, i was laughing so hard i cried. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete